Too Many Judges in the Kitchen

My brother relentlessly chastises me when I have an opinion on matters of law, judges, and things like that. He likes to remind folks how I never went to law school, because that should reduce my credibility, even if I link to the opinions of individuals who did go to law school.

As if all lawyers and judges agree with each other about the law 100% of the time, and as if us folks down here in the service industry caste aren't allowed to have opinions on decisions of the many courts.

Well, now the truth comes to light! Based on a new study that finds food breaks sway the decisions of judges, I demand equal merit for the legal opinions of food service workers.

Because, apparently, lunch has just as much to do with making up a judge's mind as the law they are reading.

Though what this means for the criminal justice system here in New Orleans is anyone's guess.

.